....from our collaborators at Early Morning Farm
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 sheets toasted nori
- 1 watermelon radish julienned
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari (look for gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Wasabi Mayo
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixed with 1 tablespoon wasabi (or to taste)
- pickled ginger to garnish
Mix dressing with rice. Add shredded nori in small batches so it doesn’t stick together. Divide rice among four bowls. Top with vegetables. Garnish with avocado, pickled ginger, and wasabi mayo.
Variations: Veganize by subbing vegenaise. Add different proteins, like tofu, edamame, grilled shrimp, smoked salmon, or seared tuna.